Vision with Medigance
Medigance Health provides you the advantages of having more than 75 VIP dental clinics in all Turkey.
With professional team and dentists; we give best standards of medical tourism service in the world.
In every location, we have dental surgeons, cosmetic dentists, periodontologs and last tech equipped dental laboratories.
Almost every destination of Turkey, we provide the best quality.
Very Impressed With Service
Fast & Professional Customer Support
Definitely The Best Trip I Had
I Would Recommended Them Thoroughly
Eye Surgery Packages
Choose Your Treatment & Location
Frequently Asked Questions for Eye Surgery
Dental veneers (can be called also metal fused porcelain veneers or zirconium veneers) are thin, machine made shells of colored materials designed to cover the surface of teeth to improve the appearance. These shells are bonded to the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
Veneers will last 10 or more years without chipping or breaking. If they are properly cared for they can last much longer. It is possible for veneers to have issues sooner if the teeth are not maintained. Professional cleanings every 6 months and yearly exams are highly recommended
- Brush. Use nonabrasive toothpaste and either a manual or electric toothbrush to brush your teeth at least twice a day; ideally, you should brush after every meal.
- Floss. Floss at least once a day to remove particles caught between teeth and to protect the health of your teeth, veneers, and gums.
Patients need to have at least two appointments: the first for the preparation, impression, shade taking and fitting the temporary crown; and the second to fit the permanent teeth set. All procedure is finished 1 day to 7 days depending on patient situation and clinic conditions.
Fill the form in the page and we will get back you as soon as possible !